Thursday, November 13, 2008

What Meditation means to me

Meditation has helped me in my daily life so much that I want to share some of what I have experienced. I hope you will give me some thoughts of your experiences with meditating. Having been a left brained thinker, an accountant, I have struggled with my feelings or how to express that which I felt. So over a long period of time I began to read about and attempted to understand what meditation was all about.

This journey took me to places where I would find books and open them and the first thing that would pop out was something written about meditation. I knew from that that I was on the right path to understanding how to meditate.

It took me many attempts, but finally I began to see some positive results. One of the first was my health improved. I began to need less hours of sleep and I got through my day feeling happier and full filled.

No comments: